REALIZZY

ReaLizzy
Hates being like everybody else but doesn't do anything differently.

Sunday, 17 November 2013

Winter evenings..

Winter  is the best time to catch up with the TV series. At the moment I am addicted to 3 shows and I am glad for long, cold evenings because it means I can stay at home under the blanket and just watch them without feeling guilty.

So my top 3 are:


Just Love it. I have to say first season was little slow but now I am in the middle of season 3 and just can't believe I have waited so long to start watching it. It is dark, funny, well acted and always surprising.


 This political show is about power, sex, ambition, love and corruption in a modern Washington. The acting, writing and direction are top class and each episode leave you with the desire for more. Kevin Spacey and Robin Wright are amazing. Together they make Macbeth and his Lady look like amateurs.


And finally The Bridge - original version. It is excellent crime series. The characters are human and flawed and you became invested in what happens to them. I am a big fan of Scandinavian dramas and I really can't wait for second series.

4 comments :

  1. Breaking bad is a really good series, actually i'm obsessed with american horror story, wow!!
    New post on Nelslicious
    Follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin & Twitter
    Baci (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh LOVE House of Cards. I actually live in Washington, DC and work in politics so this show really hit home. Great shows - you have great taste :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to see The hunger games this Friday and I cannot wait:-)

    hugs and kisses
    Ewelina
    xxxxxxxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would usually opt for the Big Bang Theory series... :D

    P.S. I have followed you on GFC and Bloglovin. xoxo

    www.smallnhot.com
    facebook/smallnhot | twitter/mysarah159 | instagram (@mysarah159) | BlogLovin/smallnhot | Lookbook.nu/smallnhot159

    ReplyDelete